5 Reason Many Christians Are Afraid Of The Pretrib Rapture
"And you hath he quickened , who were dead in trespasses and sins;  Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:  Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others."
These days, when you preach about the pretrib rapture, most believers will frown at it. They would give it a deaf ear. The next question they would ask is, "their is nothing like rapture in the Bible...show me where it is written in the Bible?" They go on and on with many questions, that even if you give them a reasonable reason, they would be like, "oh yeah..."
Now realising something among we believers. Before I became a believer in Christ, whenever I hear the message of rapture or the coming of Christ, I always feel bad about it because I was not ready to keep to God's word.
Now here are the reasons many are still not ready for Christ return and why they don't like the message of pretrib rapture:
1. Some believers are still living in unrighteousness and whoever ever the message of pretrib rapture is preached, their heart and conscious prick them and because they are still hardened and not ready to repent.
2. Some of them are agents of darkness in disguise and has been sent by the devil to make other believers remain in deception of the devil, thus to make them look a away from the fact that Jesus would return for the saints. By so doing this deceived believers through the message of prosperity and blessings by these false prophets remain unprepared for the coming of Christ.
3. Some of them have received a reprobate mind that no matter how you preach the soon coming of Christ, they remain stubborn and adamant because God has turned His back against them, thus the devil and his demons have occupied their minds.
4. Some have chosen to remain until the last moment thus, they are procrastinating when they would surrender to Christ. They know the truth of Christ return but they are not yet ready to prepare because they are still enjoying the life of sin and the evil money they are generating from it.
5. Some lack the understanding of the pretrib rapture and the coming of Christ which has led them never to be prepared and the my still like live their life anyhow they like.
We can now see the reasons why many of we believers doesn't believe in the pretrib rapture and also the reason why we are less concerned about it.
We have forgotten that the devil can never rule over the true children of God. We have forgotten how God shielded the children of Israel in Gosh-en from evil when they were in Egypt while the wrath of God was unleashed upon the land.
We have forgotten that the God can not destroy the wicked with the righteous. Remember what happened when God wanted to destroy the nation of Sodom and Gomorrah, He removed Lots and his family but when the wife of Lots compromised, God still destroyed her as well.
Let's have this in mind that the reason for the pretrib rapture is a consolation for the believers in Christ who are faithful and keeping to His word in righteousness.
1 Thessalonians 5:6-9 KJV
"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.  For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"